Advocacy and Peace building Intervention:
Lobbied for the rollout of CP activities in host communities and activation of child clubs in schools within Borno State.
- Advocated on civil Society Assessment gaps in the humanitarian response for New Stadium IDPs Camp to the HCT.
- Participated in the review of the Child Protection Minimum Standard.
- Spearheaded the formation of Lake Chad Youth Network for Peace.
- GSF and TPO partnered to implement a 6-month pilot project on Child protection component – case management and community-based MHPSS in Muna Farm Centre IDP camp in Borno State.
- Grow Strong Foundation (GSF) Partnership with the National NGO, Restoration of Hope Initiative (ROHI) in other to further improve staff capacity on topics relating to Child Protection in Humanitarian Action, Education in emergency and general Administrative Management of the organization to respond to the several child protection and educational concerns in the North East